- This event has passed.
September Do Good Calendar ” Collect Money for Your Favorite Non-Profit” Day
September 5, 2020
Make A DONATION Today!
Who Are We?
S2S Facts, Inc. is a 5013C non-profit organization focused on uniting girls
& women aged 10 and up, bridging gaps of diversity, inspiring
friendships, encouraging social responsibility to the community, and
creating an atmosphere of empowerment.
The vision of S2S Facts, Inc. is to improve girls/women’s relations
through stimulating collaboration while elevating self-compassion as well
• S2S Facts, Inc. host bi-monthly gap groups, rap sessions, and/or
chat committees, reinforced with specific curricula for girls and women.
• S2S Facts, Inc. programs utilize a train the trainer method, which
will mobilize the methodology of the sessions to ultimately improve girls
and women relations throughout communities, counties, & states served.
S2S Facts, Inc 2019-2020 – Accomplishment(s):
• Teen Advisory Board, mentoring program (NOW TAKING APPLICANTS 15yr-19yr)
• Conducted over 1000 Volunteer hours
• Launched an annual empowerment event, Rags to Riches, a
different story of empowerment.
• Donated items & Volunteer at nursing homes, food banks, back to
school events & shelters.
• Conducted community outreach in honor of International
Women’s’ Day 2020.
• Empowered over 3000 ladies on relative topics such as, human
trafficking, toxic friendships, self-compassion, depression, suicide
prevention, diversity, and other interactive sessions.
• Issued over 200 certificates for understanding friendship,
empowerment, and diversity.
• Delivered hot meals to underserved senior citizens doing COVID19 pandemic
• Implemented a Digital Recognition program for 2020 High School
Graduates, (30,000 impressions daily)
• GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency